Schedule Changes for this Weekend
(Friday, January 22 to Sunday, January 24)
Gandalf, or Coach Jon? You decide.
So, by now, most of you are doubtlessly aware of the impending snow storm that will hit DC this weekend. We’ll continue to monitor the storm and resulting conditions, and update you all on further schedule changes, but for now, here’s our current plan for the weekend:
- We plan to hold all regular Friday evening classes – Elements classes will need to check with their respective coaches to discuss any potential rescheduling of that day’s class;
- Saturday’s Bring a Friend workout has been CANCELLED and RESCHEDULED for Saturday, February 6th (same class times at both gyms, simply on a different weekend);
- Saturday’s Free Intro classes are CANCELLED;
- Morning Open Gym will be CANCELLED for this Saturday and Sunday;
- Classes on both Saturday (including Base Camp) and Sunday, as well as the afternoon Open Gyms, are tentatively planned as scheduled, but we’ll make a call closer to Friday night/Saturday morning.
We’ll continue to update everyone with any further changes as we draw closer to the weekend.
For those of you unable to make it in, but itching to get your gainz on, put your shovel (or a neighbor’s shovel) to good use: find a neighbor less fortunate than yourself, and clean their sidewalk and steps for them. The elderly and disabled are especially disadvantaged in situations like this, so why not put all that fitness to good use? Tell em CrossFit DC sent you.
Now then, bring on the snow!
Psst! – wanna read more? Check out our Facebook page, follow our Twitter feed, and peruse our Instagram collection, all of which is in addition to the daily Blog of course.